- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cosmetic, Anti-Aging, and Skin Health
- Chronic Pain
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Conditions
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Wellness and ED
- Spine and Disc Conditions and Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Many suffer from indigestion from time to time. But living with serious gastrointestinal diseases such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease can cause far more suffering—from symptoms such as severe pain and cramps or even serious bleeding and loss of control of bowel function.
These diseases can interfere with the absorption of essential nutrients and cause other health problems throughout the body—including chronic inflammation, anemia, arthritis, and many others. For some patients, gastrointestinal surgery is sometimes a last resort.
Advanced Treatments Available For:
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
World Leader in Cell Therapy
Advanced cell therapy offers new hope to some patients with gastrointestinal disorders when standard treatments and medications may provide only temporary relief or no relief at all. At BioXcellerator, our therapies and protocols take advantage of the body’s natural healing process to help:
- Promote healing of gastrointestinal tissue
- Protect the lining of the digestive system
- Reduce inflammation
- Alleviate pain and discomfort
- Balance the immune system
- Increase nutrient absorption
- Improve gut health and quality of life
New Treatment Options to Improve Digestive Function
Enjoy a more active life with less pain and discomfort, more energy, and improved health. Discover how cell therapy can help many patients who once lost hope get relief from symptoms of serious gastrointestinal diseases.
Citations and Scientific References
Our medical team takes pride in our reputation for collaborating with other scientists worldwide on research studies and those associated with established scientific publications. Review these published studies that support the science of our treatment protocols.
- Carvello, M., Lightner, A., Yamamoto, T., Kotze, P. G., & Spinelli, A. (2019). Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Perianal Crohn’s Disease. Cells, 8(7), 764. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/cells8070764
- Zhang, J., Lv, S., Liu, X., Song, B., & Shi, L. (2018). Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell Treatment for Crohn’s Disease: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. Gut and liver, 12(1), 73–78. Available from: https://doi.org/10.5009/gnl17035
- Mishra, R., Dhawan, P., Srivastava, A. S., & Singh, A. B. (2020). Inflammatory bowel disease: Therapeutic limitations and prospective of the stem cell therapy. World journal of stem cells, 12(10), 1050–1066. Available from: https://doi.org/10.4252/wjsc.v12.i10.1050
- Shi, X., Chen, Q., & Wang, F. (2019). Mesenchymal stem cells for the treatment of ulcerative colitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of experimental and clinical studies. Stem cell research & therapy, 10(1), 266. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13287-019-1336-4
- Hosseini-Asl, S. K., Mehrabani, D., & Karimi-Busheri, F. (2020). Therapeutic Effect of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Ulcerative Colitis: A Review on Achievements and Challenges. Journal of clinical medicine, 9(12), 3922. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm9123922
- Hu, J., Zhao, G., Zhang, L., Qiao, C., Di, A., Gao, H., & Xu, H. (2016). Safety and therapeutic effect of mesenchymal stem cell infusion on moderate to severe ulcerative colitis. Experimental and therapeutic medicine, 12(5), 2983–2989. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3892/etm.2016.3724
Find out if treatment can potentially help improve your digestive function and ease severe symptoms.
Proprietary Protocols. Based on Advanced Science.
The most effective cell therapy starts with the best possible cells. BioXcellerator Signature Cells are produced from mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from Wharton’s Jelly umbilical cord tissue.
Then, based on our proprietary protocols, these cells are cultured and expanded in our on-site lab—and tested to make sure they meet high standards for purity and potency, and demonstrate:
- High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
- Best potential to modulate your immune system
- More potential to stimulate healing
Discover how Signature Cells and our advanced treatment protocols can ease pain, reduce inflammation, and relieve symptoms of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis for many patients—even those who have been suffering for years.
Focused on Patient Outcomes
Learn how a personalized treatment program designed in consultation with our experts can potentially help:
- Promote healing of gastrointestinal tissue
- Protect digestive system lining
- Reduce inflammation
- Optimize overall health
- Improve the quality of life
- Reduce severity of symptoms
Real People. Real Results.
Meet patients who now enjoy better health, more energy, less pain, and get more out of life thanks to advanced cell therapy for gastrointestinal disorders.
Treated for Crohn’s Disease
I’ve had chronic Crohn’s Disease since I was nine. And I’ve tried every medication possible. I’ve read that stem cells can help and searched for how to get the best cells. BioXcellerator came up everywhere. And I’ve had some friends come here who’ve had amazing results. I’ll be back because I’ve got issues with my ankles and back and I want to get my life back—go after my goals and dreams. People here are very friendly and knowledgeable. Any question you have, they’ve got an answer, and they’re very caring.
Homemaker and Farmer
Treated for Fibromyalgia
When I had my phone consultation, the doctor knew more about fibromyalgia than any doctor I’ve seen in America. I thought ‘this has got to be it, they can help.’ I think this will work. Hopefully it’s not just for 18 months or a short period of time. I don’t know the long-term effects, but I’ve met a couple of people who have had previous stem cells and they said it worked. But the hope of having no chronic pain, at least for a small window and then having to maybe come back, is totally worth it.
Treated for Ulcerative Colitis
The last 18 months have been on and off for me. But right now I’m on no medications. I’m able to eat what I want again. I already had treatment before this, but stem cells literally handled what the medical industry in Canada and the U.S. said was impossible. And when you’re dealing with a health problem, you’re not always in a good mental space. So coming here has been amazing for my headspace—and that’s good for your health.