- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cosmetic, Anti-Aging, and Skin Health
- Chronic Pain
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Conditions
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Wellness and ED
- Spine and Disc Conditions and Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Proprietary protocols. Based on advanced science.
The most effective cell therapy starts with the best possible cells. BioXcellerator Signature Cells are produced from mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from Wharton’s jelly umbilical cord tissue.
Then, based on our proprietary protocols, these cells are cultured and expanded in our on-site lab—and tested to make sure they meet high standards for purity and potency and demonstrate:
- High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
- Best potential to modulate the immune system
- More potential to stimulate healing
Discover how Signature Cells and our advanced treatment protocols can potentially start the path to a brighter future for your child and your family.
How Cell Therapy Works to Treat Autism Spectrum Disorder
Although scientists aren’t certain what causes autism—and no two cases are alike—all neurological function is based on cells communicating with each other. If cellular degeneration interferes with that process, the result may be autistic behavior.
An intravenous infusion of cells can help the body regenerate these cells.
Autism has also been correlated with inflammatory and neuro-inflammatory cytokines and intestinal inflammation. Cells can improve regulation of the immune system, reduce intestinal and neuroinflammation, and modulate excess release of cytokines—which research shows can help alleviate symptoms of autism and ASD.
Advanced Cell Therapy for ASD
Learn how a personalized cell therapy program designed in consultation with our experts can potentially help your child:
- Learn more effectively and recall information
- Reduce inappropriate and repetitive behavior
- Improve social interaction with siblings and others
- Decrease incidence of tantrums and aggressive behavior
- Improve cognitive ability and clarity of thought
- Communicate more clearly and enhance language skills
- Enhance immunity to maintain improved overall health