- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cosmetic, Anti-Aging, and Skin Health
- Chronic Pain
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Conditions
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Wellness and ED
- Spine and Disc Conditions and Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Most chronic pain, whatever the cause, is often associated with excess inflammation and damage to cells that send pain signals to the brain. With too much inflammation and cell damage, most treatments do not provide much relief.
Some traditional treatments such as medications may merely mask pain, not promote healing. And while surgery is sometimes recommended, the recovery time can be extensive, and some procedures can pose risks of complications.
Advanced Treatments Available For:
- Chronic injuries
- Chronic inflammation
- Autoimmune diseases
- Degenerative conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Osteoarthritis/Degenerative joint disease
World Leader in Cell Therapy
Advanced cell therapy offers new hope to some patients where standard treatments such as medications or surgery may provide only temporary relief or no relief at all. At BioXcellerator, our therapies and protocols take advantage of the body’s natural healing process to help:
- Reduce inflammation and alleviate chronic pain
- Promote faster healing from injury and surgery
- Regenerate damaged tissues
- Extend range of motion
- Improve quality of life
Don’t Settle for a Future Filled with Pain.
Discover how cell therapy—a minimally invasive procedure—amplifies the body’s natural healing and regenerative processes to reduce inflammation, heal bone, ligament, and tendon injuries, and ease pain.
Citations and Scientific References
Our medical team takes pride in our reputation for collaborating with other scientists worldwide on research studies and those associated with established scientific publications. Review these published studies that support the science of our treatment protocols.
- Looi, Qi Hao and Eng, Sue Ping and Liau, Ling Ling and Tor, Yin Sim and Mohd, Yazid Bajuri, and Ng, Min Hwei and Law, Jia Xian. Mesenchymal stem cell therapy for sports injuries – from research to clinical practice. Sains Malaysiana;2020.49(4):825-38. Available from: http://journalarticle.ukm.my/15354/
- Trebinjac S, Gharairi M. Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Treatment of Tendon and Ligament Injuries-clinical Evidence. Med Arch. 2020 Oct;74(5):387-390. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7780758/
- Kader N, Asopa V, Baryeh K, Sochart D, Maffulli N, Kader D. Cell-based therapy in soft tissue sports injuries of the knee: a systematic review. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2021 Aug;21(8):1035-1047. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33399489/
- Baryeh K, Asopa V, Kader N, Caplan N, Maffulli N, Kader D. Cell-based therapies for the treatment of sports injuries of the upper limb. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy. 2021;21(12):1561-74. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34036854/
- Stewart C. Stem cells and regenerative medicine in sport science. Emerg Top Life Sci. 2021;5(4): 563–73. https://portlandpress.com/emergtoplifesci/article/5/4/563/229697/Stem-cells-and-regenerative-medicine-in-sport
- Song Y, Zhang J, Xu H, Lin Z, Chang H, Liu W, Kong L. Mesenchymal stem cells in knee osteoarthritis treatment: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Orthop Translat. 2020 Apr 27;24:121-130. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32913710/
- Cho WS, Chung SG, Kim W, Jo CH, Lee SU, Lee SY. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Use in the Treatment of Tendon Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Prospective Clinical Studies. Ann Rehabil Med. 2021 Aug;45(4):274-283. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34496470/
Common Conditions We Treat
- Knee pain and injuries
- Hip pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Ankle and foot pain
- Wrist and hand pain
Back and Neck Pain
- Lumbar pain and injuries
- Neck pain and injuries
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated discs/bulging discs
- Sciatica (Lumbar radiculopathy)
- Sciatica (Chronic constriction injury)
- Intervertebral disc disease (Degeneration of discs)
- Chronic paravertebral muscle pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Runner’s knee
- Tennis elbow
- Other chronic conditions
Don’t give up hope. Find out if treatment could change your life today.
Proprietary Protocols. Based on Advanced Science.
The most effective cell therapy starts with the best possible cells. BioXcellerator Signature Cells are produced from mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from Wharton’s Jelly umbilical cord tissue.
Then, based on our proprietary protocols, these cells are cultured and expanded in our on-site lab—and tested to make sure they meet high standards for purity and potency, and demonstrate:
- High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
- Best potential to modulate your immune system
- More potential to stimulate healing
Discover how Signature Cells and our advanced treatment protocols can help patients enjoy life with less pain.
Focused on Patient Outcomes
Learn how a personalized treatment program designed in consultation with our experts can potentially help:
- Ease pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Speed recovery from injuries and surgeries
- Regenerate new tissue in bones, ligaments, muscles, tendons, and joints
- Promote healing even from old injuries
Real People. Real Results.
Meet patients who now enjoy better health, more energy, less pain, and get more out of life thanks to advanced cell therapy for chronic pain.
Treated for Post-Concussion Syndrome
My memory was in extremely bad shape. If I knew you, I couldn’t remember your name. If I was driving, I would forget where I was going. I didn’t know where I was, and I was just constantly living in a fog. And all of that just went away, and I was just so astonished. It was just so mind-blowing given as much agony that I was in. I literally could not function. But two days after the procedure, I went down to zero pain. Amazing … I have a new lease on life. I can’t remember the last time I felt this good.
Treated for Chronic Pain
After my first injection in my knee, it was completely a different knee. I mean, almost the next day. For me, it was astounding. I’ve suffered lower back and knee issues ever since I was a child, all through decades of playing sports. I’ve reached that point in my life where I tried everything, nothing else was working. I started researching alternative methods. Back issues were mostly because I was lifting incorrectly and ruptured a couple of discs. The same with the knee, had the lower back injections and within a few days, no more back issues.
Treated for Arthritis
I had a huge issue with arthritis in my hands, and it’s become painful. I have been working in construction on a renovation for three years, and I took in a lot of toxins, really bad things. The dust from sheetrock, from tile, old construction materials that were in the job site. I had been very sick a year and a half ago. I had never really regained my full energy after that, but I just started to feel more energetic.
Treated for Spinal Injury and Shoulder Pain
I had serious shoulder damage, and I’ve also had spinal injury. So I’m here to get healed. I’m 76 years old. I feel really great. I want to feel better. I want to restore the energy and to strengthen my body again. After treatment, I felt so much better. There was some pain and I just have to do my workouts and get my body back. It’s been a couple of days now and I feel great. I walk with ease, very little pain now at all.