- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cosmetic, Anti-Aging, and Skin Health
- Chronic Pain
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Conditions
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Wellness and ED
- Spine and Disc Conditions and Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Whether you’ve sustained an injury to the brain or spine, or suffer from a neurological or neurogenerative disease, symptoms can be difficult to treat. Those symptoms can fluctuate from mild to severe—including poor memory, numbness, weakness, sensory disturbances, poor mobility, loss of vision, slurred speech, and cognitive decline—that turn even routine tasks into major challenges.
While standard treatment options such as surgery and medications may be available, surgery can be complex and risky, while medications may cause serious side effects.
Advanced Treatments Available For:
- Spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Cerebral palsy
- Autism (Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
- Brain injuries such as TBI and CTE
- And other disorders
World Leader in Cell Therapy
Advancements in cellular therapy have brought new hope in treating neurological conditions and helping patients improve their quality of life. At BioXcellerator, our therapies and protocols take advantage of the body’s natural healing process to help:
- Improve memory, focus, and sensory perception in some conditions
- Improve motor and sensitivity function
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain
You Have Treatment Options
Discover how cell therapy can help many patients with serious neurological conditions return to the life they once enjoyed by easing pain and improving neurological function.
Citations and Scientific References
Our medical team takes pride in our reputation for collaborating with other scientists worldwide on research studies and those associated with established scientific publications. Review these published studies that support the science of our treatment protocols.
- Földes, A., Kádár, K., Kerémi, B., Zsembery, Á., Gyires, K., S Zádori, Z., & Varga, G. (2016). Mesenchymal Stem Cells of Dental Origin-Their Potential for Antiinflammatory and Regenerative Actions in Brain and Gut Damage. Current neuropharmacology, 14(8), 914–934. https://doi.org/10.2174/1570159×14666160121115210
- Zheng H, Zhang B, Chhatbar PY, Dong Y, Alawieh A, Lowe F, Hu X, Feng W. Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy in Stroke: A Systematic Review of Literature in Pre-Clinical and Clinical Research. Cell Transplant. 2018 Dec;27(12):1723-1730. doi: 10.1177/0963689718806846.
- Schepici G, Silvestro S, Bramanti P, Mazzon E. Traumatic Brain Injury and Stem Cells: An Overview of Clinical Trials, the Current Treatments and Future Therapeutic Approaches. Medicina (Kaunas). 2020 Mar 19;56(3):137. doi: 10.3390/medicina56030137. PMID: 32204311; PMCID: PMC7143935.
- Rahman MM, Islam MR, Islam MT, Harun-Or-Rashid M, Islam M, Abdullah S, et al. Stem Cell Transplantation Therapy and Neurological Disorders: Current Status and Future Perspectives. Biology. 2022; 11(1):147. https://doi.org/10.3390/biology11010147
- Kassis I, Petrou P, Vaknin-Dembinsky A, Karussis D. Mesenchymal stem cells in neurological diseases. Clin. Invest. 2013;3(2):173–89.
- Chung JW, Chang WH, Bang OY, Moon GJ, Kim SJ, Kim SK, Lee JS, Sohn SI, Kim YH; STARTING-2 Collaborators. Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Ischemic Stroke. Neurology. 2021 Feb 16;96(7):e1012-e1023. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000011440
- Sun, J. M., Dawson, G., Franz, L., Howard, J., McLaughlin, C., Kistler, B., Waters-Pick, B., Meadows, N., Troy, J., & Kurtzberg, J. Infusion of human umbilical cord tissue mesenchymal stromal cells in children with autism spectrum disorder. Stem cells translational medicine.2020:9(10):1137–1146. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/sctm.19-0434
Don’t give up hope. Find out if treatment could potentially change your life.
Proprietary Protocols. Based on Advanced Science.
The most effective cell therapy starts with the best possible cells. BioXcellerator Signature Cells are produced from mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from Wharton’s Jelly umbilical cord tissue.
Based on our proprietary protocols, these cells are cultured and expanded in our on-site lab—and tested to make sure they meet high standards for purity and potency, and demonstrate:
- High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
- Best potential to modulate your immune system
- More potential to stimulate healing
Discover how Signature Cells and our advanced treatment protocols have helped patients enjoy life with less pain and inflammation.
Focused on Patient Outcomes
Learn how a personalized cell therapy program designed in consultation with our experts can potentially help:
- Promote faster healing from brain and nervous system injuries
- Reduce inflammation and chronic pain aggravated by neurological disorders
- Regenerate damaged tissues caused by disease or injury
Real People. Real Results
Meet patients who now enjoy better health, more energy, less pain, and get more out of life thanks to advanced cell therapy for neurological conditions.
Treated for Brain Trauma and Other Injuries
This is the fourth time I’ve come for stem cells. It’s a couple weeks before my fight, but I’m very excited to be here. It’s more for preventative for getting healthy and to continue fighting for a couple more years. So I did my knee, I did my shoulder, and my elbow. And I did it in the back, too, for CTE. It’s helped me a lot. My last injury before I came here again, I hyperextend my knee. Then we did some stem cells treatments, and they don’t have any problems anymore. BioXcellerator will make you young again.
Treated for Peripheral Neuropathy
The first time I came, we figured out that my hands weren’t affected by neuropathy, but carpal tunnel. The nerve and my wrists were both inflamed, twice the normal size. This time they put stem cells directly into the nerves of my wrist. You would think that the U.S. would have better technology. But here the doctors found areas to specifically treat with stem cells. It was great news to me. After my first treatment, my entire body just felt better, but now it’s more targeted to specific areas, which is even better.
Treated for Multiple Sclerosis
I was diagnosed with MS in July of 2020. I decided to come to BioXcellerator because it was a way for me to treat MS that is just not offered in the U.S. or anywhere really. I’ve never been to Colombia before. I absolutely loved it, fell in love with it right away. It’s so beautiful. People are incredibly friendly, and you felt safe the entire time. So everything that you may have heard in the past about it being kind of a scary place is just not the case at all.