- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cosmetic, Anti-Aging, and Skin Health
- Chronic Pain
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Conditions
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Wellness and ED
- Spine and Disc Conditions and Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, you know that this chronic inflammatory disorder can cause inflammation, swelling, severe joint stiffness, and pain. But for many patients, this condition can lead to more serious health issues. Because rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder, immune system overreaction can lead to local joint damage as well as systemic damage to multiple organ systems.
Many medications used for treatment–including non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), corticosteroids, antirheumatic drugs, and biological agents–mainly modulate altered immune responses. However, chronic use of these medications may cause adverse effects, and many patients may not even respond to these conventional treatments.
Cell Therapy Can Help to:
- Ease pain in joints and throughout the body
- Promote healing
- Reduce inflammation and swelling
- Decrease stiffness
- Increase energy levels
- Modulate your immune system
World Leader in Cell Therapy
Cell therapy is a minimally invasive procedure based on the body’s natural healing processes that does not cause side effects common to many medications used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Discover how BioXcellerator advanced cell therapy can help:
- Alleviate symptoms and reduce inflammation
- Ease pain from tender and swollen joints
- Improve your overall quality of life
More Advanced Treatment Options Are Available
Learn how cell therapy has helped many patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Even patients who once lost hope for relief from severe pain enjoy more active lives with less pain and more energy.
Citations & Scientific References
Our medical team takes pride in our reputation for collaborating with other scientists worldwide on research studies and those associated with established scientific publications. Review these published studies that support the science of our treatment protocols.
- Álvaro-Gracia JM, Jover JA, García-Vicuña R, Carreño L, Alonso A, Marsal S, Blanco F, Martínez-Taboada VM, Taylor P, Martín-Martín C, DelaRosa O, Tagarro I, Díaz-González F. Intravenous administration of expanded allogeneic adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells in refractory rheumatoid arthritis (Cx611): results of a multicentre, dose escalation, randomised, single-blind, placebo-controlled phase Ib/IIa clinical trial. Ann Rheum Dis. 2017 Jan;76(1):196-202. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2015-208918.
- Wang L, Wang L, Cong X, Liu G, Zhou J, Bai B, Li Y, Bai W, Li M, Ji H, Zhu D, Wu M, Liu Y. Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell therapy for patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: safety and efficacy. Stem Cells Dev. 2013 Dec 15;22(24):3192-202.
- Yang Y, He X, Zhao R, Guo W, Zhu M, Xing W, Jiang D, Liu C, Xu X. Serum IFN-γ levels predict the therapeutic effect of mesenchymal stem cell transplantation in active rheumatoid arthritis. J Transl Med. 2018 Jun 15;16(1):165. doi: 10.1186/s12967-018-1541-4. J Transl Med. 2021 Sep 23;19(1):402.
- Karamini A, Bakopoulou A, Andreadis D, Gkiouras K, Kritis A. Therapeutic Potential of Mesenchymal Stromal Stem Cells in Rheumatoid Arthritis: a Systematic Review of In Vivo Studies. Stem Cell Rev Rep. 2020 Apr;16(2):276-287.
Don’t give up hope. Find out if treatment is right for you. Schedule a free consultation with one of our experts today.
Proprietary Protocols. Based on Advanced Science.
The most effective cell therapy starts with the best possible cells. BioXcellerator Signature Cells are produced from mesenchymal stem cells derived from Wharton’s jelly umbilical cord tissue.
Based on our proprietary protocols, these cells are cultured and expanded in our on-site laboratory and tested to ensure they meet the highest standards of potency and viability. These cells demonstrate:
- High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
- Best potential to modulate the immune system
- More potential to stimulate healing and ease pain
Discover how Signature Cells and our advanced treatment protocols have helped patients with rheumatoid arthritis enjoy life with less pain and inflammation.
Real People. Real Results.
Meet patients who now enjoy better health, more energy, and less pain, and get more out of life thanks to advanced cell therapy for serious diseases and conditions.
The Nord Family
Treated for Various Injuries and Conditions
Really glad we were able to do that because, as a family, health is so important to us. And we’ve had a lot of health problems over the years and hope that maybe we can improve our lives. I mean we would spend any amount of money to get our health back—especially as we’re getting older. We also want the quality of life to be able to do things with our kids and grandkids. We look at our dad. He’s had both hips replaced, knees redone, and ankle rebuilt. For my family, I want to be the best me I can possibly be for my family for as long as I possibly can.
Treated for Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis
I’ve had lupus and rheumatoid arthritis since 1995. I tried traditional treatments, but nothing alleviated anything. People here at BioXcellerator are passionate about cryotherapy, more than other clinics I researched. The people here have been incredible. You know every minute of the day what your appointments are and what to expect. You’re never guessing. ‘what’s next?’ Everything is explained in detail. I was telling someone at dinner last night about all this just last night—and how this gives you peace of mind and that you’re great people.
Model, Dancer, Author, and Health Activist
Treated for Facial Rejuvenation, Hypothyroidism, and Rheumatoid Arthritis
For me, BioXcellerator stem cell therapy was such a great option. We decided that as a couple, as a family that this was not an option but an investment for us and my health. Because if I don’t have my health, I don’t have anything.