- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cosmetic, Anti-Aging, and Skin Health
- Chronic Pain
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Conditions
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Wellness and ED
- Spine and Disc Conditions and Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Suffering from an immune disorder can be frustrating and painful—especially when symptoms are both unpredictable and ongoing. Arthritic pain, swelling, joint stiffness, and inflammation can drastically affect your mobility, energy levels, and overall quality of life.
Many medications may seem to offer relief, but this may only be temporary and can have many side effects—with unexpected flare-ups becoming even more frequent. And it’s a heartbreaking reality that long-term damage caused by the immune system can put you at risk of developing other serious diseases such as degenerative conditions.
Conditions We Treat:
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Lyme disease (post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome [PTLDS])
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- Osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease)
World Leader in Cell Therapy
Cell therapy is a minimally invasive procedure based on the body’s natural healing process that does not cause side effects common to many medications used to treat these conditions. Discover how cell therapy can help:
- Relieve serious symptoms of autoimmune diseases
- Promote healing
- Increase your energy so you can enjoy a better life
More Advanced Treatment Options are Available
Discover how cell therapy has helped many patients who once lost hope for relief from symptoms but now enjoy more active lives with less pain and more energy.
Citations and Scientific References
Our medical team takes pride in our reputation for collaborating with other scientists worldwide on research studies and those associated with established scientific publications. Review these published studies that support the science of our treatment protocols.
- Markov, A., Thangavelu, L., Aravindhan, S., Zekiy, A. O., Jarahian, M., Chartrand, M. S., Pathak, Y., Marofi, F., Shamlou, S., & Hassanzadeh, A. (2021). Mesenchymal stem/stromal cells as a valuable source for the treatment of immune-mediated disorders. Stem cell research & therapy, 12(1), 192. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13287-021-02265-1
- Jiang, W., & Xu, J. (2020). Immune modulation by mesenchymal stem cells. Cell proliferation, 53(1), e12712. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/cpr.12712
- Lv, X., Wang, L., Zou, X., & Huang, S. (2021). Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy for Regenerative Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Opportunities and Challenges. Drug design, development and therapy, 15, 3927–3936. Available from: https://doi.org/10.2147/DDDT.S323107
- Zhang, Q., Li, Q., Zhu, J., Guo, H., Zhai, Q., Li, B., Jin, Y., He, X., & Jin, F. (2019). Comparison of therapeutic effects of different mesenchymal stem cells on rheumatoid arthritis in mice. PeerJ, 7, e7023. Available from: https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.7023
- Sonomoto, K., Yamaoka, K., & Tanaka, Y. (2014). Journal of UOEH, 36(2), 141–146. Available from: https://doi.org/10.7888/juoeh.36.141
- Tanaka, Y., Sonomoto, K., Kondo, M., Oshita, K., Zhang, X. M., Fukuyo, S., & Yamaoka, K. (2015). Nihon Rinsho Men’eki Gakkai kaishi. Japanese journal of clinical immunology, 38(2), 86–92. Available from: https://doi.org/10.2177/jsci.38.86
- Oshita, K., Yamaoka, K., & Tanaka, Y. (2013). Journal of UOEH, 35(1), 33–37. Available from: https://doi.org/10.7888/juoeh.35.33
Don’t give up hope. Find out if treatment could change your life. Schedule a free consultation with one of our experts today.
Proprietary Protocols. Based on Advanced Science.
The most effective cell therapy starts with the best possible cells. BioXcellerator Signature Cells are obtained from mesenchymal stem cells derived from Wharton’s Jelly umbilical cord tissue.
Based on our proprietary protocols, these cells are cultured and expanded in our on-site laboratory and tested to ensure they meet the highest standards of potency and viability. These cells demonstrate:
- High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
- Best potential to modulate your immune system
- More potential to stimulate healing
Discover how Signature Cells and our advanced treatment protocols have helped many patients enjoy life with less pain and inflammation.
Focused on Patient Outcomes
Learn how a personalized treatment program designed in consultation with our experts can potentially help:
- Alleviate symptoms of autoimmune and degenerative conditions
- Modulate your immune system—enhancing your body’s ability to fight disease
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce chronic pain
- Increase energy and vitality
- Improve your quality of life
Real People. Real Results.
Meet patients who now enjoy better health, more energy, less pain, and get more out of life thanks to advanced cell therapy for autoimmune and degenerative conditions.
Treated for Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis
I’ve had lupus and rheumatoid arthritis since 1995. I tried traditional treatments, but nothing alleviated anything. People here at BioXcellerator are passionate about cryotherapy, more than other clinics I researched. The people here have been incredible. You know every minute of the day what your appointments are and what to expect. You’re never guessing. ‘what’s next?’ Everything is explained in detail. I was telling someone at dinner last night about all this just last night—and how this gives you peace of mind and that you’re great people.
Treated for Ulcerative Colitis
The last 18 months have been on and off for me. But right now I’m on no medications. I’m able to eat what I want again. I already had treatment before this, but stem cells literally handled what the medical industry in Canada and the U.S. said was impossible. And when you’re dealing with a health problem, you’re not always in a good mental space. So coming here has been amazing for my headspace—and that’s good for your health.
Treated for Latex Allergy
Ten years ago I realized I was having a really bad case of latex allergy and as it was progressing. In the states, they said incurable—I was going to die from it. After treatment, I noticed that I was able to walk and had high energy within a week. And then within a year, I was able to get off my pain pump and out of my wheelchair with the pain reduced so much. I think it’s the solution, I truly believe this is the fountain of youth and it’s what’s going to heal people.