- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cosmetic, Anti-Aging, and Skin Health
- Chronic Pain
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Conditions
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Wellness and ED
- Spine and Disc Conditions and Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease) may be one of the diseases most common to aging—and can be quite painful. When your joints ache, become swollen, and get inflamed, that tenderness can make even light activity even more difficult. You can also lose flexibility and mobility.
As your symptoms worsen over time, activities that you were once able to do can become nearly impossible, such as stepping up, getting into and out of a chair, gripping a pen, or walking across a parking lot. You don’t sleep well. And this can be a progressive disease—with symptoms becoming more debilitating in the future.
Advanced Treatments Available For:
World Leader in Cell Therapy
Advanced cell therapy offers new hope to some patients frustrated by current treatments for conditions that can be difficult to treat or that may provide only temporary relief. At BioXcellerator, our therapies and protocols take advantage of the body’s natural healing process to help:
- Restore degenerated cartilage tissue in joints
- Promote faster healing and alleviate pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve mobility
- Increase range of motion
- Enhance immunity and optimize health
- Improve overall quality of life
You Have Treatment Options to Help Reduce Pain
Discover how cell therapy can help many patients who had once lost hope for relief from pain but now enjoy daily life again with more mobility, flexibility, and energy.
Citations and Scientific References
Our medical team takes pride in our reputation for collaborating with other scientists worldwide on research studies and those associated with established scientific publications. Review these published studies that support the science of our treatment protocols.
- Nurul, A. A., Azlan, M., Ahmad Mohd Zain, M. R., Sebastian, A. A., Fan, Y. Z., & Fauzi, M. B. (2021). Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Current Concepts in the Management of Inflammation in Osteoarthritis. Biomedicines, 9(7), 785. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/biomedicines9070785
- Kong, L., Zheng, L. Z., Qin, L., & Ho, K. (2017). Role of mesenchymal stem cells in osteoarthritis treatment. Journal of orthopaedic translation, 9, 89–103. Available in: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jot.2017.03.006
- Jorgensen C. (2013). Mesenchymal stem cells: uses in osteoarthritis. Joint bone spine, 80(6), 565–567. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbspin.2013.08.004
- Gupta, P. K., Das, A. K., Chullikana, A., & Majumdar, A. S. (2012). Mesenchymal stem cells for cartilage repair in osteoarthritis. Stem cell research & therapy, 3(4), 25. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/scrt116
- Kwon, D. G., Kim, M. K., Jeon, Y. S., Nam, Y. C., Park, J. S., & Ryu, D. J. (2022). State of the Art: The Immunomodulatory Role of MSCs for Osteoarthritis. International journal of molecular sciences, 23(3), 1618. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms23031618
- Jones, E. A., Crawford, A., English, A., Henshaw, K., Mundy, J., Corscadden, D., Chapman, T., Emery, P., Hatton, P., & McGonagle, D. (2008). Synovial fluid mesenchymal stem cells in health and early osteoarthritis: detection and functional evaluation at the single-cell level. Arthritis and rheumatism, 58(6), 1731–1740. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1002/art.23485
- Scharstuhl, A., Schewe, B., Benz, K., Gaissmaier, C., Bühring, H. J., & Stoop, R. (2007). Chondrogenic potential of human adult mesenchymal stem cells is independent of age or osteoarthritis etiology. Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio), 25(12), 3244–3251. Available in: https://doi.org/10.1634/stemcells.2007-0300
Don’t give up hope. Find out if treatment is right for you.
Proprietary Protocols. Based on Advanced Science.
The most effective cell therapy starts with the best possible cells. BioXcellerator Signature Cells are produced from mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from Wharton’s Jelly umbilical cord tissue.
Based on our proprietary protocols, these cells are cultured and expanded in our on-site lab—and tested to make sure they meet high standards for purity and potency, and demonstrate:
- High levels of anti-inflammatory properties
- Best potential to modulate your immune system
- More potential to stimulate healing
Learn how Signature Cells and our advanced treatment protocols have helped patients with osteoarthritis enjoy life with less pain and inflammation.
Focused on Patient Outcomes
Discover how a personalized treatment program designed in consultation with our experts can potentially help promote faster healing and alleviate pain from osteoarthritis in:
- Back and neck
- Knees and elbows
- Hands and feet
- And other joints throughout the body
Real People. Real Results.
Meet patients who now enjoy better health, more energy, and less pain thanks to advanced cell therapy for osteoarthritis.
Treated for Injury and Arthritis
I have arthritis. I had prior surgeries on my knees. I started hearing more about stem cells, and I started hearing about this place. A lot of professional athletes come here, some with injuries similar to mine. Over here, you’re getting cells from donated umbilical cords, which is the freshest source—as opposed to the U.S., where a friend of mine got treated with cells from his own hip bone. After an IV drip, I did notice I felt better the next day.
Treated for Osteoarthritis
I’ve had surgery on my knee once and had two recommendations to have it replaced. I got tired of having surgeries, and the only thing that the doctors could tell me about this degenerative disease is that it’s just going to get worse and you’re going to have pain. I don’t really want pain for the rest of my life. All the medical staff that I’ve ever met in Colombia are top-notch. They take care of you. They find out exactly what your problem is before jumping in and doing anything.
Treated for Osteoarthritis, Knee Injuries and Pain
While on SWAT duty, I was attacked by a dog, and as I ran to the road I was hit by a bus. I suffered injuries to my knees as well as my face. I heard about BioXcellerator through Joe Rogan’s podcast—about some of the results that pro fighters and top athletes were getting. All the staff was super friendly. They explain exactly what’s going on. And I had a ton of questions too about what results, what I can and can’t do. Understanding and seeing what’s going on was really helpful for me.
The Nord Family
Treated for Various Injuries and Conditions
Really glad we were able to do that because, as a family, health is so important to us. And we’ve had a lot of health problems over the years and hope that maybe we can improve our lives. I mean we would spend any amount of money to get our health back—especially as we’re getting older. We also want the quality of life to be able to do things with our kids and grandkids. We look at our dad. He’s had both hips replaced, knees redone, and ankle rebuilt. For my family, I want to be the best me I can possibly be for my family for as long as I possibly can.