-China closed its last Coronavirus hospital since the pandemic took hold of the country. Not enough new cases to support the need for the facility.
– Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir, along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest some medicine globally.
– Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against Coronavirus.
– A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for six days in Wuhan, China.
– Apple has reopened all 42 china stores breathing life back into a routine.
– Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days. Reducing the time it takes to identify the Coronavirus.
– Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining. Although ahead of the United States, the timeline for decline is becoming more defined worldwide.
– A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and the National University of Singapore.
– Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
– All seven patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
– Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.
– Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a Coronavirus vaccine. The world is moving to cut the virus off with nations banding together.
-Chinese Dr. claims nine patients recover from COVID-19 through stem cell therapy. The stem cells were injected directly into all nine patients’ veins, and they all reportedly made a complete recovery within days of receiving the treatment
– 3 Maryland Coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
– A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
-Furthermore, the first Philippine case has was discharged from the hospital.
*Sources pulled from a Bloomberg News Roll-Up of World Wide Articles.